MY SUNSCREEN THIS SUMMER



Hello Readers!!

As promised in my earlier blog, I am here to share with you the brand of sunscreen I now struck to, after trying few not so good ones! I had to struggle to zero in the perfect one, as I am required to stay under the sun for long hours and needed one that completely blocks those harmful rays!

After too many suggestions and online browsing’s, I finally landed up in a ‘Health and glow’ store to have a look at the various sunscreens available in the market.

That’s when I chose Neutrogena Dry Touch Sun block SPF 50+! It made my sunny days enjoyable and I never regretted the decision to go for this one.


I felt the choice was perfect for the product claims
Neutrogena® Ultra-Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++ is a breakthrough in sun protection. Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry Touch Technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. This lightweight sunblock has a light fresh scent and is gentle enough even for sensitive skin.
Waterproof, sweat proof, resists rub-off • Non- comedogenic (won’t clog pores) • Oil free and PABA free
Directions: Apply liberally on body 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.

I do not want to load your brain with the ingredients of this product!



What is good
Does not leave white patches or residue on face after application
Little amount would suffice
Gives a fresh look
88ml tube comes for 45 days if applied twice daily
Easy to apply
Travel friendly

What is bad
Face might look greasy after some time. You can ignore as this product saves you from tan to a great extent.
You need to shell out Rs.500 for 88ml tube and you have similar products of other brands in lesser price range

Why would I recommend
Avoids tan to a great extent which I could not escape with other brands in the same price range
Perfect sunscreen for dry skin
Overall I give it a 4.5 rating

Where to buy
Any online store , Health n glow stores

This is my second tube and the results are great!!


Comments

  1. Nice article, and I would definitely give a try to nutregena utter Sheer Dry Touch Sun Block.
    I also have a similar article, I would really love if you check it out and let me know how it is,
    checkout here https://www.facecaretips.in/2020/09/skincare-products-oily-skin.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 ideas for male guest outfits for Indian weddings

5 SIMPLE TIPS TO CUT DOWN BELLY FAT